Friday, April 20, 2007

Filthy Habit



I haven't posted anything on here as my "week off" was ruined by getting sick, and I (perhaps somewhat selfishly) decided that laying in bed coughing my lungs up didn't count as "a break from the project" and did hardly anything but draw last week aswell, but things have been progressing nicely this week...

...but I've only just posted this as it's the first thing to get to a "presentable" state and I hate showing things off that obviously need work. Along with "I can do better than this... restart !" it's a habit I need to break.

That's some of Daljit's floor texture there... which I think is our first instance of shared textures. GO TEAMWORK.


I'm still working on the plane interior, and trying to get a nice dramatic crash going on... 'tis tricky. Also there are the round windows for the main hallway and the broken lecture theatre wall. (I realise it's a duplicate model but it's easy-ish to do and yours looked a bit... cave-like, Attar... plus I'm scared to think what the poly count was)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home