Monday, April 30, 2007

Grraaaa ness why does max hate vista

I know I am behin d in the task side of things and im trying my best to get things done... I will have my models and stuff done by wensday since realising max will never work on vista until I get a full version of 9 or somthing like that... so I have looked at things and this is what i will have done and ready for importing wensday...

Fire ext v1 and v2
Bin
mattress
Bed
Curtain rail
chair
rails for walkway
rails for other areas
projectors broken and working
sign box and signs

and thats all for the moment. I have a new Graphics tablet now also which is helping greatly with time spending on textures... REALLY annoyed at the delay of having no computer over the weeks off but im in full gear to get it done by this wensday thats just two days away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daljit said...

i would definately recommend not using ms vista untill another 5 months have past. compatability issues are just the beginning for vista at the current time. i'd advise a stable winxp sp2 install. zbrush2, max7,8,9, mudbox, steam etc all run fine on winxp sp2. guessing x64 edition too.

11:12 AM  
Blogger John A. said...

If he's got a new laptop, it probably came pre-installed. No XP for him.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home