Monday, May 07, 2007

I Can't See






































I made some changes in the prison area, as it all looked a bit "samey" and uninteresting... sadly I can't make the same sort of changes to the main hallway as it's too big to "jazz up" easily, and your eye is instantly dragged to all the "this model was not exported properly" pink and black that now plagues the map.

I'm now quickly fixing the white texture that surrounds the new windows since I now have the main hallway's wall texture, and exporting out a broken version of them to go where the jet would've come through. After that I'm going to fix some bad collision boxes by making the models non-solid and overlaying some clip brushes and fix various small problems like hovering fire.
I imagine I'm going to have to add some more lighting aswell, since the place is practically pitch black.

There's quite a lot to do, and since I'm going to have to travel in tomorrow to be there for the presentation on Wednesday, not a lot of time to do it... anyone whose model is pink in the above picture only really has today to give me a fixed version (NOT A _FIXED VERSION I DO NOT NEED 20 BROKEN COPIES OF THE SAME MODEL THANKS) if they don't want their contribution to the project to be glowing pink and calling attention to itself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daljit said...

ya gotta love that plug and wires. booooooya!

-btw what happened to the outside walls? tiling probs? prob sort out tomorrow.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home