Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Leaving On A Jet Plane

OK, I'm traveling in today, but my arrival in Leicester will be somewhat late in the day... the whole "I can be there at 12" thing only works if I leave my house about an hour or two ago, which is slightly outside my abilities.

I'll probably be leaving to catch the 11 or 12 train, which puts my arrival in the 4 or 5 area. I don't know when the lab closes, but if it's open until 9 that's super... if anyone is in and has fixed versions of their models / textures but has to leave before I get there, put them in an obvious folder on the K drive and post about it on Blackboard, and I'll try and fish them off and get them working. (As Tom lives just around the corner from Filbert Village, perhaps there could be some conspiring to get his models working)

As it is, I need to spend the remaining time before I leave compiling some remaining models, putting them in the map, and making sure I get everything transferred to my external hard drive.

(Just for the suspicious out there, I have already watched Heroes, that is not why I am leaving late... Proof : ["What's he doing ?" - "He's absorbing your power" TO BE CONTINUED]

I shall see those of you who come in today at...
If I catch the 11.42 train, 4pm.
If I catch the 12.50 train, 5pm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daljit said...

it's going to have to be a blackboard job for me again then. uhhh.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home